Many people consider business as something extraordinary, where huge amounts of money are moving, and the chances for successful opening the own business are extremely small. They believe that opening a business requires a lot of money that they don’t have, and the original business idea, which they can’t invent.
The following facts in this article will change your vision of it and rebut stereotypes about opening an own affair (at least I hope so).
- There are more than 30 million small businesses registered in the United States. This exceeds the number of medium and large firms and companies by 2000 times. Small business organizations employ 70% of the population throughout America. This fact indicates that anyone can open their own business if they want to.
- In New Zealand you can register the firm in just one day. The fact is that the state authorities of this country are trying to stimulate the citizens to do business in New Zealand – simplify the registration of private firms, low primary taxes and reduce the portfolio of required securities that are necessary to legitimize the right to conduct business. Opportunities are everywhere!
- In the United States and Canada, children spend more than 1.5 billion dollars each year on sweets. Even during periods of economic instability, the profit from sales of sweets grows! Such stability is not found in any other industrial business. Children-oriented businesses is the most stable during periods of economic downturn . Take this into account!
- In 2007, the Japanese Ice cream Association made a dessert with meat, hoping thus to increase demand for products. You can succeed by experimenting!
- Chinese proverb says: “One who doesn’t know how to smile should not engage in commerce”. So, if you really want to open your business – think twice and stay positive ! 😉
I hope, this information gave you a bit of inspiration.
Believe in your strength and you will definitely become a leading businessman of your country 🙂